Commercial auto insurance is a necessity for companies that use cars, trucks or vans to run their business operations. Accidents occur under the best of circumstances and if a company is not prepared, the financial impact can be devastating.
GNY’s commercial auto insurance covers vehicles owned, leased or rented for business use. A policy protects business assets against a variety of claims.
- Liability – coverage for bodily injury or property damage to others while operating a covered vehicle
- Medical payments – reimbursement for medical expenses incurred by drivers and passengers as the result of a covered accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist – pays the insured the amount entitled to for bodily injury or property damage caused by an uninsured or underinsured vehicle owner
- Collision – pays for a covered vehicle’s losses as a result of a collision with another object
- Comprehensive –pays for losses except as a result of a collision
Contact your independent broker to assess your business risk and determine if commercial auto insurance coverage is needed.
This is an abbreviated identification of available coverages. Please refer to the insurance policies themselves for a complete description of the coverages, limits, terms, conditions, and exclusions.
Not all products are available in all states and not all products are available in all multi-peril packages offered by GNY Insurance companies. Please consult with your GNY affiliated broker for futher information.